Sunday, August 5, 2012

John Chavis gives Tigers cutting edge



In 2009, LSU was missing a key piece of the puzzle. Enter defensive coordinator John Chavis. Chris Low has the story.NEW ORLEANS -- LSU defensive coordinator John Chavis isn't sure what he would be doing if he weren't coaching football."I honestly don't know, because as far back as I can remember, coaching football is all I've ever wanted to do,euro 2012 shirts," Chavis said. "Because of the impact so many of my coaches had on me,Greece Euro 2012 Shirts, I wanted to be in the profession. I knew this was the direction I wanted to go."So Chavis did what was ingrained in him while growing up in Dillon,Czech Euro 2012 Shirts, S.C., as one of 10 children born to Cherokee Indian sharecroppers.He put his head down and went to work every day to make his dream a reality.It's a work ethic that has served him well during a decorated coaching career that will come full circle Monday night in the Allstate BCS National Championship Game.Read the rest of Chris' story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment