Friday, August 3, 2012

Eli Manning- I'm in a class with Tom Brady


,Greece Euro 2012 Shirts
Eli Manning is a top-caliber quarterback. Well, at least he says he is.ManningThe New York Giants quarterback, who does have a Super Bowl MVP award to his name, said on "The Michael Kay Show" on ESPN New York 1050 on Tuesday that he considers himself to be a top quarterback who belongs in the same class as New England's Tom Brady."I consider myself in that class and Tom Brady is a great quarterback, he's a great player and what you've seen with him is he's gotten better every year and he started off winning championships and I think he's a better quarterback now than what he was,chelsea shirt 2012, in all honesty, when he was winning those championships,new england shirt," Manning said Tuesday. "It's funny, you say well he won championships, but the team, but I think know he's grown up and gotten better every year and that's what I'm trying to do. I kind of hope these next seven years of my quarterback days are my best."For the full story, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment