Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Clark- Don't fall for Polamalu's soft-spoken act



Posted by ESPN.com staff TAMPA,Czech Euro 2012 Shirts, Fla. -- Pittsburgh's Ryan Clark has a word of warning about fellow safety Troy Polamalu: Don't believe the quiet,Greece Euro 2012 Shirts, soft-spoken act. "You all think he has this soft voice and never says anything," Clark said. "Trust me, he talks a lot. He talks too much sometimes. He's not what you think. He is a prankster." Examples, please? "He tied Bryant McFadden's helmet to the bench during a preseason game," Clark said. "Defense goes on the field and he has no helmet. ... He will ask you if you want some gum, and then hand you the piece he just chewed ... Last week in practice, when I wasn't looking, he filled my helmet with snow. I am supposed to be his boy, but he is always doing things to me." How does Clark explain Polamalu's ferocious play on the field? "When he is out there in the game, he is scared most of the time,euro 2012 shirts," he said. "I think it is that fear that makes him so intense."

No comments:

Post a Comment