Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Loss No. 2 drops Titans to No. 2 in power rankings



Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky The Titans' loss at Houston dropped Tennessee out of the top spot in our new power rankings, but the team only fell to second and gets to go head-to-head at home this week with the new No. 1 team, Pittsburgh. AFC South in Power Rankings RankTeamPK Last weekPK This weekPanel HighPanel Low2 Tennessee1 2 1 45 Indianapolis5 5 58 18Houston2015152423Jacksonville26252025 Where I'm a bit off on my own in our voting: I've got Atlanta sixth,champions league shirts, while the Falcons are at No. 8. Count me as a big-time believer. I've got Philadelphia 17th,euro shirts, while the Eagles are at No. 13. I left Philly too high too long earlier this year,Czech Euro 2012 Shirts, I suppose this is subconscious payback. A win at Washington will earn them a big jump. As always, so you know whose mailbag to flood with your complaints, here's a link to an excellent breakdown of the voting by NFC West maven Mike Sando.

No comments:

Post a Comment