Monday, July 16, 2012

Favre gives up another pick 6 to enliven Bills


,champions league shirts
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham ORCHARD PARK,euro 2012 shirt, N.Y. -- NFL Network reporter Kara Henderson told me to go ahead and admit that I had written off the Buffalo Bills off as the first paragraph for this entry. So here it is ... I was,euro 2012 shirts, in fact, in the middle of writing my story about the Bills losing to the New York Jets -- and that still might happen -- when I was reminded of how one Brett Favre pass can swing a game. The Jets were up 13 points in the fourth quarter and had the ball after an unsuccessful Rian Lindell field-goal attempt. I started typing away. A Jets victory appeared inevitable. Then Favre threw the ball to Bills cornerback Jabari Greer, who electrified the dormant Ralph Wilson Stadium crowd by running it back 42 yards for a touchdown. The Jets now lead, 23-17, midway through the fourth quarter. Just as Favre opened to door for the Kansas City Chiefs last week, the Bills are back in it. Since Favre's six-touchdown game against the Arizona Cardinals, he has thrown three touchdown passes and eight interceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment