Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Holmgren '99 percent' set on sabbatical year


,champions league shirts
Posted by ESPN.com's Mike Sando Holmgren It's fair to wonder what effect the worst season of his NFL career might have on outgoing Seahawks coach Mike Holmgren. The disappointment of this season could reinforce his decision to step away from the NFL for a full season,euro shirt, or it could drive him back to the game at the earliest possible opportunity. Holmgren addressed the matter Wednesday during a conference call with reporters covering the Rams: "I'm almost 99 percent sure we're going to take this year and then after that,euro shirts, I'm 99 percent [sure] that I'm going to be jumping back in somewhere. ... I think I need the time off now and it's highly unlikely that I do anything after this year." We discussed the possibilities last month and we'll have opportunities to do so again. I tend to think Holmgren will appreciate a sabbatical year even more after this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment